The COVID-19 pandemic has changed our lives and the way we do things. Most summer
programs have been cancelled, our youth have spent many months in lockdown, and
there are fewer opportunities for Jewish teens from all over the world to connect with
The Jewish Agency invites the teens in your community to a creative, accessible
platform for meeting other Jewish teens from Israel and around the globe,
strengthening their Jewish ties and having fun in an international event for thousands of
young people: a virtual international Jewish youth festival.
• Aimed for teens aged 14-19
• To be held in English
• Teens from Israel, FSU, North and South America, Europe, Australia, South Africa etc.
• Graduates of teen programs, youth movements and other Jewish experiences
• Hosted on a platform that allows a variety of activities in one online space
• Participants can move between activities and choose which events to join
• Interactive conversations, experiential workshops, art workshops, study sessions,
gaming areas, virtual tours, escape rooms, musical clips, stories of Jewish
communal life and Aliyah, and more.
• Space and time for “mingling”