You likely grew up celebrating Jewish Holidays 101 – now, the Charleston Jewish Federation invites you to take a deeper dive into the holidays in our partner series with KKBE's Lifelong Learning.
Once a month, on Sundays, we will gather virtually to learn from Rabbi Stephanie Alexander or Rabbi Greg Kanter about a specific Jewish holiday. Then, the following Thursday, our YAD participants will come together again to celebrate that holiday in a fun, creative, and virtual way. See below for all dates and topics.
For more information and to register, contact Erin Boynton.
- Sunday, January 24 at 5:00 PM *- click here to view the Facebook event.
- Thursday, January 28 at 6:00 PM- click here to register for this Zoom and click here for this Facebook event.
Learn about Tu B'Shevat with Rabbi Alexander and then join YAD on Zoom the following Thursday for conversation, wine, cheese, and your favorite exotic fruit.
- Sunday, February 21 at 5:00 PM*
- Thursday, February 25 at 6:00 PM
- Sunday, March 21 at 5:00 PM *
- Thursday, March 25 at 6:00 PM
More details coming soon on our Purim and Passover events.
* Click here to join the Zoom on Sundays