On Tuesday, March 6th, Charleston Jewish Federation and Hadassah Charleston's annual "A Woman Who Makes a Difference" event brought the Charleston Jewish community together to honor eight exceptional women, who were recognized for their commitment and contribution to their respective organizations. Each woman has contributed her time, energy and heart to advance the goals and programs of her group. Their efforts are an inspiration to us all.
- Libby Fox, BSBI Sisterhood (award presented by Ariela Davis)
- Robyn Dudley, Jewish Community Center Without Walls (award presented by Cynthia Ava)
- Reggie Guigui, Charleston Jewish Federation (award presented by Eileen Chepenik and Ilene Turbow and accepted by Maya Guigui)
- Lori Gleaton, Congregation Dor Tikvah (award presented by Ora Davies)
- Karen Pinosky, Synagogue Emanu-El Sisterhood (award presented by Linda Krawcheck)
- Bobbi Cohn, Hadassah, Charleston Chapter (award presented by Margaret Seres)
- Diane Tichi, KKBE Sisterhood (award presented by Sherry Schwimmer)
- Marilyn Barron, National Council of Jewish Women, Charleston (award presented by Mindy Barron)
CJF Board and Hadassah Members Ami Abramson and Debbie Rothschild chaired this year's program, which was held at Synagogue Emanu-El.