Looking for a seder for Passover this year? We've got you covered. Check out these great options for a happy holiday season:
- Jews of the Sea Islands (JOSI) | March 30th: The Jews of the Sea Islands (Kiawah/Seabrook/Johns) are having a First Night Seder. The cost is $30 per person (children under 10 are free). If you would like to attend, or know someone on the Islands who may want to attend, please contact Ava Kleinman at email@example.com by March 20th.
- Synagogue Emanu-El | March 30th: Synagogue Emanu-El invites you to our Family Friendly First Night Community Community Seder With Rabbi Adam J. Rosenbaum. 6:00PM-Services; 6:30PM-Seder. Reservations required! Contact the office to check availability - 843-571-3264
- Brith Sholom Beth Israel (BSBI) Synagogue | March 31st: Jews of all ages and backgrounds are invited to spend an evening together and experience the traditions and ancient wisdom of a Passover Seder with Rabbi Moshe and Ariela Davis. $45 per person; RSVP by March 26th to 843-577-6599.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim (KKBE) | March 31st: Celebrate Passover at KKBE's Second Night Seder at 6 pm. The menu includes: matzah ball soup, brisket, kugel, carrots, traditional Passover foods and much more; Wine and desserts will be served and vegetarian option available upon request. Members: Adults $35, Children $15 (6-12 years old); Non-members: Adults $50, Children $25 (6-12 years old). Free for children 5 and under. To RSVP click here.
- Summerville CommUNITY Passover Seder | March 31st | 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM: Join Tzietl, Yosef, and other local musicians as we celebrate Passover reading and singing from the Haggadah and enjoying learning about the symbols of Passover. All ages and faiths are welcome. $5 per person suggested donation (cash please). Bring a side dish and/or dessert to share that does NOT contain "hametz", which would be wheat or any other leavened bread product. Also, please bring nonperishable items to be donated to local blessing boxes. Parking and entrance is located at back of Saul Alexander Masonic Lodge, accessible from Luke St. next to the railroad tracks. Come casual, hungry, and ready to celebrate life and our freedom at this unity gathering of all in Summerville. RSVP here.
- Charleston Jewish Federation's Young Adult Division (YAD) #SecondNightSeder 2018 | March 31st: Open to ages 21-35, join YAD for the second night Seder hosted at the home of Mr. Dexter O'Connell on the Charleston peninsula. Food will be provided for free, and accommodations are in place for our Glatt Kosher brothers and sisters. Some wine will be provided, but it won't hurt to bring some extra along to help you get to that 4-cup target. RSVP is required and urgency is recommended (our events fill up fast). RSVP here.
- Social Justice Seder | April 4th: Please join CofC Hillel and Charleston YAD (Young Adult Division of the Charleston Jewish Federation) for a social justice seder. Addressing the issue of housing and homelessness in Charleston, with special guest Rabbi Alexander from Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim (KKBE) Reform Jewish Congregation of Charleston ￼Visit http://bit.ly/2o2qx1G to RSVP by March 30th. Questions? Contact Brandon Fish at firstname.lastname@example.org.