Like a heart-beat, our Jewish community runs through the generosity of our most caring members. As a Life & Legacy Donor, we need your help to ensure that our Celebration and Performance on January 24th represents the diversity of our Jewish community.
Why do you give? How do you pass the torch of generosity? Inside of all of us, there's a story to tell and we need to hear it. Come share your story of giving with The In[HEIR]itance Project, a national theater company exploring your personal stories to create an evening of storytelling honoring and celebrating the unique legacies in the Charleston Jewish Community. The stories you share will be curated to create an incredible performance on January 24th.
* All workshops will be 90 minutes and cover similar content. Workshops are open to all of our community’s Life & Legacy Donors. Please choose the workshop at the date, time and location that is most convenient for you:
Monday, January 21st:
- 3:30 - 5:00 pm: Charleston Jewish Federation Office, 176 Croghan Spur Rd, Suite 100, Charleston (West Ashley)
- 7:30 - 9:00 pm: Congregation Dor Tikvah, 1645 Raoul Wallenberg Blvd, Charleston (West Ashley)
Tuesday, January 22nd:
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm: Arnold Hall, Yaschik/Arnold Jewish Studies Building, 96 Wentworth Street, Charleston (Downtown)
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm: Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim, 90 Hasell Street, Charleston (Downtown)
Wednesday, January 23rd:
- 9:00 – 10:30 am: Addlestone Hebrew Academy, 1675 Raoul Wallenberg Blvd, Charleston (West Ashley)
- 3:30 - 5:00 pm: Coastal Community Foundation, 635 Rutledge Ave #201, Charleston (Downtown)
Additional workshops may be added.
If you cannot attend any of the workshops but would like to meet with our artists to provide input ahead of the Celebration, please contact Rebecca Engel; we will do our best to schedule a meeting with you, time allowing.
Questions and RSVPs appreciated to Rebecca Engel at RebeccaL@jewishcharleston.org or 843-614-6484